Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I miss you.. Until we meet again.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cinderella.. (Well more like Sleeping Beauty)

Our first Halloween was a success; well second, but this one was our first official dressing up Halloween :) Isabella dressed up as Cinderella. She looked absolutely adorable! The costume was so last minute, I didn't get it until this morning! What a horrible planner, but I've just been so busy lately! I have to admit though, the costume couldn't have been more perfect!

Wouldn't you agree?
It fit her personality pefectly, this little diva is such a princess!

I was so excited that I was actually able to find her a costume! She only wore it for less than an hour, but I got pictures! Yay! My little party animal was supposed to stay up with me to hand out candy, but by 6pm she was passed out.. I think the more appropriate costume would've been Sleeping Beauty! I'm sure there was too much excitement with all my little cousins running around. Those kids seem to wear her out, can't blame her though, they wear me out by just looking at them!
Overall, I think, today was a success. A relaxing Sunday before a busy week. We have so many appoinments this week. They kept telling me that the first year is the hardest. Well we hit the big first year on Thursday, and from the looks of my calendar that doesn't seem to be very true.. *sigh* Oh well, maybe they meant a year and a half.. fingers crossed :) This little girl sure knows how to keep us busy!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet Cinderella. :) I love her tiara! Too cute! Happy Halloween Isabella!

    ReplyDelete